LimbLogic Patient App
Getting Started with the LimbLogic® Patient App
You may now control LimbLogic with an iOS app.
Do not use the app and the fob at the same time. If you do, your pump will not be able to communicate.
INSTALL THE APP
- Open the App Store on your iOS device.
- Got to https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/limblogic/id1113088433?mt=8 or search for the LimbLogic app shown at right.
- Tap GET to download.
1. Open the LimbLogic app. Turn the pump on.
2. Enter your pump’s serial number.
Select Left or Right to indicate which leg the
pump is on. Tap Next.
3. When “You are Connected” is displayed,
tap Add a Second Pump if you are pairing more than one pump. Otherwise, tap Next.
4. Read through the entire list of Terms & Conditions. Tap I Agree, then tap Next.
USE THE APP
Note: If a leak is detected, the app will display an error message, and the pump will enter Standby.
Tap the Settings icon to display the following options:
Tap the CONNECTION icon to see pumps that are paired with the app.
Tap the HELP icon to read the instructions, ask a question, or visit the website. You may also choose to Display Help at Startup if desired.
Tap the ABOUT icon to see the revision level of the app.
Tap the PRIVACY icon to view the Terms & Conditions for the app.
Tap the Settings Screen icon to exit the Settings screen.