The Stabilized Knee is the perfect choice for less active transfemoral amputees.
This weight-activated stance control knee features a stainless steel wave spring extension assist allowing for a smoother gait, while aiding in noise reduction. Its strong, lightweight titanium design incorporates this weight-activated stance control feature and both distal and proximal connectors.
- U.S. Activity Levels 1 & 2
- Available in Titanium or Stainless Steel
- Extension Assist Design Featuring Stainless Steel Spring Extension Aid
- Weight Activated Stance Control Feature
- Proximal and Distal Pyramid Connections
||Titanium: Knee 357 g + Extension Assist 90 g = 447 g
Stainless Steel: Knee 525 g + Extension Assist 90 g = 619 g
|Patient Weight Limit*
||250 lbs/115 kg*
|U.S. L-Code Suggestions
||Knee: L5812; Extension Assist: L5850
||12 months from date of patient fitting
* Body weight plus any loads normally and routinely carried cannot exceed this weight limit.
||Titanium Stabilized Knee (Modular)
||Titanium Stabilized Knee (Modular), with extension assist
||Stainless Steel Stabilized Knee (Modular), with extension assist
Stabilized Knee Instructions
|Fasteners & Torque
| M6 x 25 mm Socket Head Capscrew
|| 5 ft-lbs/7 Nm
||Spring Adjustment Clamp
||Extension Assist Assembly